Aim & Objectives
The aim of education is twofold - one development of the individual in the society and second consequent development of the society. Education is to develop a child’s mind in tune with the streams of knowledge available. It is therefore, in the interest of the society to see the spread of education. And a school takes upon itself the responsibility of imparting quality education to its students.
Development of an individual - physically, mentally and spiritually is well known aim of education. Objective related to this aim of individual development has been on the top agenda of our school.
- Developing physical and mental faculties.
- Acquiring the capacities of understanding, appreciation and expression through words and act strictly under the new CCE pattern since preprimary level.
- To make children self confident and self dependent.
- Foremost aim is to develop every child’s character, personality and culture as much knowledge as the child can assimilate not mering memorize.
- The best policy of our school is the complete development of an individual and harmonious development of his personality.
- The aim is enlightment of head and heart, illumination of consciousness for all round development of individual personality.
- To enable the child attain the greatest possible harmony, internal and external, spiritual and material and complete extraction of his hidden potentialities and capacities.
- An aim to develop a sense of national identity, unity and patriotism with special emphasis on inter school - Zonal level on the national problem that we face in our day to day life.
- To attain excellence is science and technology, conscious effort are made to incorporate them into the student’s routine.
- Integrating the education with community in all respect.
- More emphasis in cultivating good qualities like co-operation, good will, forgiveness, tolerance, honesty, patience and feeling of universal brotherhood with values of optimism and secularism and service to poor.